I hereby agree to the following terms & conditions governing the online official
entry from process of participation in 60th national school games 2014-15 auspices
1. I have gone through and understood the contents of information brochure and eligibility
criteria prescribed there in. I shall abide by rules & regulation and online
official entry form process of participation in 60th National School Games 2014-15
as specified in the information brochure, rules & regulation of organization
of National School Games which was approved in General Council meeting held on 14th
June 2014 at Srinagar,(Jammu & Kashmir)
2. I certify that the eligibility of players who’s official entry form is being
filled has been fulfilled according to the rules of championship and also certify
that these players are students of class 8th / 10th / 12th or below (strike out
whichever is not applicable).
3. I declare that each one of our team’s players are born on or after date 01.01.1996
/ 01.01.1998 / 01.01.2001 and hence they are eligible to participate in their respective
4. I know that during verification of documents at the time of reporting, if any
discrepancy is detected in original document including name, father’s name, date
of birth, class, admission number, school name, eligibility and gender, then my
unit’s team / players Participation will be liable to be cancelled.
5. I declare that I am aware that in the process of filling online entry form after
me completing the entry once I click on confirm & print button then I cannot
make any correction at my end and this would be considered as final entry and accordingly
S.G.F.I. will make the participation of such players and on the base of this the
Identity Card, Participation Certificate, Merit Certificate will be issued by S.G.F.I.
6. I know that the personal information provided by me is genuine & authentic.
7. I am aware that for the participation in National School Championship in which
our team is participating we have to fulfill all the required eligibility criteria
for age & class in which the candidate is a regular student.
8. I declare that I will not disclose or share the password & code with anybody.
I understand that I am solely responsible for safeguarding my password & code
and S.G.F.I. is not responsible for any misuse of my password & code.
9. I declare that, I shall be responsible for the safety & comfort of players
of my team during their travel from their home to the venue of tournament and back
to their home. The travel ticket expenses and the expenses during travel will be
borne by our unit. The food expense shall be completely borne by our unit during
the tournaments including travel period. Our unit shall bear the expenses of kit,
dress, etc provided to the players. Our unit shall provide medical facilities to
our team’s players. Our unit will also provide medical & accidental insurance
to our team’s each and every player & member.
10. I declare that I am very well aware of the fact that if any player is absent
in tournament after filling the online official entry form then it has to be intimated
to organizer in writing in control room. If I fail to do so then I shall be liable
for legal action under fraud case.
11. I hereby declare that I shall submit the following documents along with the
printout of the official entry form which will be obtained after clicking on the
confirm & print button. The print out of official entry form shall be signed
by the competent authority, coach & manager and with three copies of the same
the following documents shall be submitted by chief-de-mission in the control room
situated at venue of tournament mandatorily before one day prior to National School
12. Online Official Entries for said tournament will be closed 5 days before tournament
dates. The Final Print Out before 5 days will be treated as final official entry
13. Rs. 100 eill be charged for issue of every duplicate Participation/Merit certificate of any National School Games auspices
in SGFI. Payment should be made in favour of "SECRETARY GENERAL,SCHOOL GAMES FEDERATION OF INDIA", payable at Agra by concerning STATE/UT/UNIT.
1. Covering letter with authority letter (which is obtained after clicking confirm
& click button along with official entry form): Signed by the competent
authority whose specimen signature was sent to S.G.F.I. office by the competent
authority at the time of annual recognition. - (One)
2. Eligibility certificate: Separate eligibility certificates of
each & every player of the team issued by the school in which the player is
studying and should have the signature of Principle / Head Master of school and
further countersigned by the competent authority of the unit. - (Triplicate)
3. Birth certificate: Separate Birth certificates of each &
every player of the team attested by Gazetted officer. Only the certificate issued
by the Statistic Department of state/UT Govt. /Central Govt. or Municipal Corporation
shall be acceptable. - (Triplicate)
4. Previous year final exam mark sheet: Separate Mark sheet of
each & every player of the team, attested by the Gazetted officer. - (Triplicate)
5. Registration + certificate + ID card fees: @ Rs. 70/- per player.
I hereby declare that I have gone through the above terms & conditions and I
agree to all the terms & conditions from point number 1 to 13.