VERY IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING ONLINE OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM
1. A Login ID & as per the National School Games calendar 2013-14 time to time a Password & Event Code will be provided to the official email ID of affiliated unit’s competent authority. The competent authority shall process and maintain the confidentiality of the secret code under his own supervision.
2. By using the secret code the competent authority will be able to login into the official website of S.G.F.I. and open the Official Entry Form. After opening the official entry form page, the competent authority shall enter the details of his team and upload the photographs of the players online. After confirmation by the website, a printout shall be taken and countersigned by the competent authority, coach, manager and same shall be sent to organizer with the participating team.
On the base of said online entry and data available prior to the tournament, S.G.F.I. will provide Identity Cards to the players at the venue of tournament and also announce the match fixtures. The organizer will also be able to arrange facilitates like lodging, boarding & transport etc. related to the tournament on time.
After the completion of tournament on the base of online data available the
participation & merit certificates shall be issued. All the records of
tournament and details of merit certificates, participation, etc will also be
uploaded on the official website of S.G.F.I.
By said online process of S.G.F.I., it will help in maintaining
transparency, the RTI act related issues will be resolved immediately, manpower
& time will be saved and the provisions of NSCI 2012 of GOI, MYAS will also be implemented.
[A] Instruction to competent authority for online process:
1. That only the Competent Authority of affiliated units of S.G.F.I. is eligible to fill the online official entry form.
2. That it is expected to fill the complete official entry form at one sitting. Even though maximum of 2 or 3 sitting facility is provided to the user to fill the complete official entry form (only in case the entries are saved at every sitting) before taking the final print.
3. That once the entries are ‘confirmed’ by the users, further the competent authority will not be able to make any changes online on his level in the official entry form. Hence before proceeding the competent authority is suggested to thoroughly examine the documents and only after getting assured shall enter the information in the official entry form and click ‘Confirmed’.
1. Kindly ensure the following information are readily available before proceeding further:
1. The permanent ‘Login ID’ issued by S.G.F.I. office to your affiliated unit.
2. The ‘password’ which is provided by S.G.F.I. to fill the official entry form for the tournament / championship in which your state/UT/unit team is participating.
3. The ‘Event Code’ which is provided by S.G.F.I. for the tournament / championship in which your state/UT/unit team is participating.
4. Information of players readily available with you, like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Class, School Name and Scholar no. / admission no., event, discipline & age group in which participating, weight category (if applicable).
1. Kindly ensure the following documents are readily available before proceeding further:
● Eligibility Certificate: issued by the school in which the player is studying and should have the signature of Principle / Head Master of school and further countersigned by the competent authority of the unit.
● Birth Certificate: the photocopy of birth certificate shall be attested by Gazetted officer. Only the certificate issued by the Statistic Department of state/UT Govt. /Central Govt. or Municipal Corporation shall be acceptable.
● Mark Sheet of Previous year Examination: the copy of previous year final exam mark sheet shall be attested by the Gazetted officer.
● Photograph & Signature of Player: passport size photographs collected from the players should have the player’s name & date on which the photograph was taken, printed on the photograph. The printed photo with name & date along with Signature of the players should be scanned together as per specimen shown below and kept ready before filling the official entry form. These photographs along with signature of players as one image should be uploaded while filling the official entry form online with the player’s details at proper place.
The specimen of photograph & signature for your help:
[c] it is advised to fill the official entry form very carefully since once the form is ‘confirmed & PRINTED’ by user, no changes can be made to filled form. On the basis the information filled in the official entry form, the ID of players, merit certificate and participation certificate shall be issued.
After completing the form &
confirmation, take the print-out of official entry form. The Competent authority
of participating state/UT/units, manager & coach shall sign in appropriate box
given in the form. The signed official entry form shall be submitted in the
control room at the venue of National School Games with along following
1. Covering letter: Signed by the competent authority whose specimen signature was sent to S.G.F.I. office by the competent authority at the time of annual recognition.
2. Eligibility certificate: Separate eligibility certificates of each & every player of the team issued by the school in which the player is studying and should have the signature of Principle / Head Master of school and further countersigned by the competent authority of the unit.
3. Birth certificate: Separate Birth certificates of each & every player of the team attested by Gazetted officer. Only the certificate issued by the Statistic Department of state/UT Govt. /Central Govt. or Municipal Corporation shall be acceptable.
4. Previous year final exam mark sheet: Separate Mark sheet of each & every player of the team, attested by the Gazetted officer.
5. Registration + certificate + ID card fees: @ Rs. 70/- per player.